When your company joins the Mid-America Cable Telecommunications Association they will receive the following benefits:
- Member Listing on our website with an active link to member company websites. The MACTA website is intended to reach members in six states; Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas but can be reviewed by anyone.
- Invitation to the member-only Mid-America Cable Show. Only MACTA members may attend the premier educational and networking event in the Midwest for the Cable Industry.
- Ability to participate in education content session for the MACS. A Call for Presentations will be made and members will have the opportunity to submit a topic to present at a round table or break-out session. Members are not guaranteed a session topic.
- Exclusive opportunity to exhibit during the MACS
- Ability to recognize the valuable work that your technicians, customer service representatives and support staff provide year-round during the annual awards dinner.
- Ability to recognize your marketing teams with a MIDI award at the annual Awards Dinner.
- Opportunity to recognize your most experienced contributors and leaders with a Pathfinder Award at the annual awards dinner.
- Exclusive invitation to the annual Golf Tournament. This is an excellent opportunity to meet and socialize with providers and vendors in a relaxed setting.
- Complimentary Board of Directors listing and contact information
- Member-only sponsorship opportunities to promote your company, new products and services or company initiatives to the MACTA members once annually.
- Eligibility for children of members to apply annually for one of six (6) $3,000 Weary scholarships
Dues are $250 for the first company member and then $50 per additional company member per year. You may join the Mid-America Cable Telecommunications Association online with MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover.
Memberships are accepted via the online form below, or you may print off the pdf. application form below, scan and email the document to the Membership Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or send via U.S. Postal service by sending it to PO Box 10, Milford, NE 68405.